Hierarchical Rutile TiO2 Flower Cluster-Based High Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells via Direct Hydrothermal Growth on Conducting Substrates
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 312–321, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Ye, M., Liu, H.-Y., Lin, C. and Lin, Z. (2013), Hierarchical Rutile TiO2 Flower Cluster-Based High Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells via Direct Hydrothermal Growth on Conducting Substrates. Small, 9: 312–321. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201590
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!