Site-Specific Modification of Adeno-Associated Viruses via a Genetically Engineered Aldehyde Tag
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 421–429, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Fang, Y., Zhou, Y., Zandi, E., Lee, C.-L., Joo, K.-I. and Wang, P. (2013), Site-Specific Modification of Adeno-Associated Viruses via a Genetically Engineered Aldehyde Tag. Small, 9: 421–429. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201661
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!