Soft Elastomeric Nanopillar Stamps for Enhancing Absorption in Organic Thin-Film Solar Cells
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 369–374, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Hyun, J. K., Ahn, C., Kang, H., Kim, H. J., Park, J., Kim, K.-H., Ahn, C. W., Kim, B. J. and Jeon, S. (2013), Soft Elastomeric Nanopillar Stamps for Enhancing Absorption in Organic Thin-Film Solar Cells. Small, 9: 369–374. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201881
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!