Protein-Protected Au Clusters as a New Class of Nanoscale Biosensor for Label-Free Fluorescence Detection of Proteases
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 24, pages 3769–3773, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Wang, Y., Zhou, F., Kim, P. and Xia, Y. (2012), Protein-Protected Au Clusters as a New Class of Nanoscale Biosensor for Label-Free Fluorescence Detection of Proteases. Small, 8: 3769–3773. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201983
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!