Highly Conductive Carbon Nanotube Matrix Accelerates Developmental Chloride Extrusion in Central Nervous System Neurons by Increased Expression of Chloride Transporter KCC2
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1066–1075, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Liedtke, W., Yeo, M., Zhang, H., Wang, Y., Gignac, M., Miller, S., Berglund, K. and Liu, J. (2013), Highly Conductive Carbon Nanotube Matrix Accelerates Developmental Chloride Extrusion in Central Nervous System Neurons by Increased Expression of Chloride Transporter KCC2. Small, 9: 1066–1075. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201994
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!