Physicochemical and Biological Properties of Biomimetic Mineralo-Protein Nanoparticles Formed Spontaneously in Biological Fluids
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 13, pages 2297–2307, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Peng, H.-H., Wu, C.-Y., Young, D., Martel, J., Young, A., Ojcius, D. M., Lee, Y.-H. and Young, J. D. (2013), Physicochemical and Biological Properties of Biomimetic Mineralo-Protein Nanoparticles Formed Spontaneously in Biological Fluids. Small, 9: 2297–2307. doi: 10.1002/smll.201202270
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!