A Trachea-Inspired Bifurcated Microfilter Capturing Viable Circulating Tumor Cells via Altered Biophysical Properties as Measured by Atomic Force Microscopy
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 18, pages 3103–3110, September 23, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, M. S., Kim, J., Lee, W., Cho, S.-J., Oh, J.-M., Lee, J.-Y., Baek, S., Kim, Y. J., Sim, T. S., Lee, H. J., Jung, G.-E., Kim, S.-I., Park, J.-M., Oh, J. H., Gurel, O., Lee, S. S. and Lee, J.-G. (2013), A Trachea-Inspired Bifurcated Microfilter Capturing Viable Circulating Tumor Cells via Altered Biophysical Properties as Measured by Atomic Force Microscopy. Small, 9: 3103–3110. doi: 10.1002/smll.201202317
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!