DNA-Directed Gold Nanodimers with Tunable Sizes and Interparticle Distances and Their Surface Plasmonic Properties
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 13, pages 2308–2315, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Lan, X., Chen, Z., Liu, B.-J., Ren, B., Henzie, J. and Wang, Q. (2013), DNA-Directed Gold Nanodimers with Tunable Sizes and Interparticle Distances and Their Surface Plasmonic Properties. Small, 9: 2308–2315. doi: 10.1002/smll.201202503
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!