Nonvolatile Analog Memory Transistor Based on Carbon Nanotubes and C60 Molecules
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 13, pages 2283–2287, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Cho, B., Kim, K., Chen, C.-L., Shen, A. M., Truong, Q. and Chen, Y. (2013), Nonvolatile Analog Memory Transistor Based on Carbon Nanotubes and C60 Molecules. Small, 9: 2283–2287. doi: 10.1002/smll.201202593
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!