TGF-β1 Conjugated to Gold Nanoparticles Results in Protein Conformational Changes and Attenuates the Biological Function
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2119–2128, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Tsai, Y.-S., Chen, Y.-H., Cheng, P.-C., Tsai, H.-T., Shiau, A.-L., Tzai, T.-S. and Wu, C.-L. (2013), TGF-β1 Conjugated to Gold Nanoparticles Results in Protein Conformational Changes and Attenuates the Biological Function. Small, 9: 2119–2128. doi: 10.1002/smll.201202755
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!