Highly Ordered Hollow Oxide Nanostructures: The Kirkendall Effect at the Nanoscale
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 17, pages 2838–2843, September 9, 2013
How to Cite
El Mel, A.-A., Buffière, M., Tessier, P.-Y., Konstantinidis, S., Xu, W., Du, K., Wathuthanthri, I., Choi, C.-H., Bittencourt, C. and Snyders, R. (2013), Highly Ordered Hollow Oxide Nanostructures: The Kirkendall Effect at the Nanoscale. Small, 9: 2838–2843. doi: 10.1002/smll.201202824
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!