Decoupled Control of Carbon Nanotube Forest Density and Diameter by Continuous-Feed Convective Assembly of Catalyst Particles
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 15, pages 2564–2575, August 12, 2013
How to Cite
Polsen, E. S., Bedewy, M. and Hart, A. J. (2013), Decoupled Control of Carbon Nanotube Forest Density and Diameter by Continuous-Feed Convective Assembly of Catalyst Particles. Small, 9: 2564–2575. doi: 10.1002/smll.201202878
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!