Universal Rule on Chirality-Dependent Bandgaps in Graphene Antidot Lattices
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Low-Dimensional Carbon Materials
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1405–1410, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Zhang, Z. and Guo, W. (2013), Universal Rule on Chirality-Dependent Bandgaps in Graphene Antidot Lattices. Small, 9: 1405–1410. doi: 10.1002/smll.201202988
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!