Hydrothermal Growth of TiO2 Nanorod Arrays and In Situ Conversion to Nanotube Arrays for Highly Efficient Quantum Dot-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 18, pages 3153–3160, September 23, 2013
How to Cite
Huang, H., Pan, L., Lim, C. K., Gong, H., Guo, J., Tse, M. S. and Tan, O. K. (2013), Hydrothermal Growth of TiO2 Nanorod Arrays and In Situ Conversion to Nanotube Arrays for Highly Efficient Quantum Dot-Sensitized Solar Cells. Small, 9: 3153–3160. doi: 10.1002/smll.201203205
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!