Liposomal Encapsulation of a Near-Infrared Fluorophore Enhances Fluorescence Quenching and Reliable Whole Body Optical Imaging Upon Activation In Vivo
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 21, pages 3659–3669, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Tansi, F. L., Rüger, R., Rabenhold, M., Steiniger, F., Fahr, A., Kaiser, W. A. and Hilger, I. (2013), Liposomal Encapsulation of a Near-Infrared Fluorophore Enhances Fluorescence Quenching and Reliable Whole Body Optical Imaging Upon Activation In Vivo. Small, 9: 3659–3669. doi: 10.1002/smll.201203211
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!