Electrical Graphene Aptasensor for Ultra-Sensitive Detection of Anthrax Toxin with Amplified Signal Transduction
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 19, pages 3352–3360, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, D.-J., Park, H.-C., Sohn, I. Y., Jung, J.-H., Yoon, O. J., Park, J.-S., Yoon, M.-Y. and Lee, N.-E. (2013), Electrical Graphene Aptasensor for Ultra-Sensitive Detection of Anthrax Toxin with Amplified Signal Transduction. Small, 9: 3352–3360. doi: 10.1002/smll.201203245
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!