Bottom-up Synthesis of Nanoscale Conjugation-Interrupted Frameworks and Their Electrical Properties
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 19, pages 3218–3223, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-Z., Shao, Q., Bai, L.-Y., Ou, C.-J., Lin, J.-Y., Xie, L.-H., Liu, Z.-D., Chen, X., Zhang, G.-W. and Huang, W. (2013), Bottom-up Synthesis of Nanoscale Conjugation-Interrupted Frameworks and Their Electrical Properties. Small, 9: 3218–3223. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300065
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!