Systematic Engineering of Uniform, Highly Efficient, Targeted and Shielded Viral-Mimetic Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 16, pages 2774–2783, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Karjoo, Z., McCarthy, H. O., Patel, P., Nouri, F. S. and Hatefi, A. (2013), Systematic Engineering of Uniform, Highly Efficient, Targeted and Shielded Viral-Mimetic Nanoparticles. Small, 9: 2774–2783. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300077
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!