Diameter and Density Control of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Forests by Modulating Ostwald Ripening through Decoupling the Catalyst Formation and Growth Processes
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 21, pages 3584–3592, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Sakurai, S., Inaguma, M., Futaba, D. N., Yumura, M. and Hata, K. (2013), Diameter and Density Control of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Forests by Modulating Ostwald Ripening through Decoupling the Catalyst Formation and Growth Processes. Small, 9: 3584–3592. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300223
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!