Ammonium and Guanidinium Dendron–Carbon Nanotubes by Amidation and Click Chemistry and their Use for siRNA Delivery
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 21, pages 3610–3619, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Battigelli, A., Wang, J. T.-W., Russier, J., Da Ros, T., Kostarelos, K., Al-Jamal, K. T., Prato, M. and Bianco, A. (2013), Ammonium and Guanidinium Dendron–Carbon Nanotubes by Amidation and Click Chemistry and their Use for siRNA Delivery. Small, 9: 3610–3619. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300264
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!