A Detailed Experimental and Theoretical Study into the Properties of C60 Dumbbell Junctions
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 22, pages 3812–3822, November 25, 2013
How to Cite
Gillemot, K., Evangeli, C., Leary, E., La Rosa, A., González, M. T., Filippone, S., Grace, I., Rubio-Bollinger, G., Ferrer, J., Martín, N., Lambert, C. J. and Agraït, N. (2013), A Detailed Experimental and Theoretical Study into the Properties of C60 Dumbbell Junctions. Small, 9: 3812–3822. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300310
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!