Response to “Critical Growth Temperature of Aqueous CdTe Quantum Dots is Non-negligible for their Application as Nanothermometers”
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 19, pages 3198–3200, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Maestro, L. M., Jacinto, C., Silva, U. R., Vetrone, F., Capobianco, J. A., Jaque, D. and Solé, J. G. (2013), Response to “Critical Growth Temperature of Aqueous CdTe Quantum Dots is Non-negligible for their Application as Nanothermometers”. Small, 9: 3198–3200. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300569
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!