Counting Fluorescent Dye Molecules on DNA Origami by Means of Photon Statistics
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 23, pages 4061–4068, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Kurz, A., Schmied, J. J., Grußmayer, K. S., Holzmeister, P., Tinnefeld, P. and Herten, D.-P. (2013), Counting Fluorescent Dye Molecules on DNA Origami by Means of Photon Statistics. Small, 9: 4061–4068. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300619
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!