Highly Electrocatalytic Activity of RuO2 Nanocrystals for Triiodide Reduction in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 484–492, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
Hou, Y., Chen, Z. P., Wang, D., Zhang, B., Yang, S., Wang, H. F., Hu, P., Zhao, H. J. and Yang, H. G. (2014), Highly Electrocatalytic Activity of RuO2 Nanocrystals for Triiodide Reduction in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Small, 10: 484–492. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300653
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20973059, 91022023, 21076076, 21203061
- Program for Professor of Special Appointment
- Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 12ZR1407500
- Major Basic Research Program of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 10JC1403200
- Australian Research Council's Future Fellowships. Grant Number: FT120100913
- Shanghai Natural Science Fund for Youth Scholars. Grant Number: 12ZR1442600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!