Water Dispersible, Highly Graphitic and Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanobubbles
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 24, pages 4135–4141, December 20, 2013
How to Cite
Soll, S., Fellinger, T.-P., Wang, X., Zhao, Q., Antonietti, M. and Yuan, J. (2013), Water Dispersible, Highly Graphitic and Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanobubbles. Small, 9: 4135–4141. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300680
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!