Bioengineered Tunable Memristor Based on Protein Nanocage
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 277–283, January 29, 2014
How to Cite
Meng, F., Sana, B., Li, Y., Liu, Y., Lim, S. and Chen, X. (2014), Bioengineered Tunable Memristor Based on Protein Nanocage. Small, 10: 277–283. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300810
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- National Research Foundation of Singapore. Grant Number: NRF-RF2009–04
- NTU Provost New Initiative Fund
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.