Intrauterine Inflammation Increases Materno-Fetal Transfer of Gold Nanoparticles in a Size-Dependent Manner in Murine Pregnancy
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: National Center for Nanoscience and Technology of China
Volume 9, Issue 14, pages 2432–2439, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Tian, X., Zhu, M., Du, L., Wang, J., Fan, Z., Liu, J., Zhao, Y. and Nie, G. (2013), Intrauterine Inflammation Increases Materno-Fetal Transfer of Gold Nanoparticles in a Size-Dependent Manner in Murine Pregnancy. Small, 9: 2432–2439. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300817
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!