Dumbbells, Trikes and Quads: Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Nanoarchitectures Based on “Clicked” Gold Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 349–359, January 29, 2014
How to Cite
Sander, F., Fluch, U., Hermes, J. P. and Mayor, M. (2014), Dumbbells, Trikes and Quads: Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Nanoarchitectures Based on “Clicked” Gold Nanoparticles. Small, 10: 349–359. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300839
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)
- Swiss Nanoscience Institute (SNI)
- National Research Program 62 “smart materials”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!