Dumbbells, Trikes and Quads: Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Nanoarchitectures Based on “Clicked” Gold Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 349–359, January 29, 2014
How to Cite
Sander, F., Fluch, U., Hermes, J. P. and Mayor, M. (2014), Dumbbells, Trikes and Quads: Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Nanoarchitectures Based on “Clicked” Gold Nanoparticles. Small, 10: 349–359. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300839
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)
- Swiss Nanoscience Institute (SNI)
- National Research Program 62 “smart materials”
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.