[+]These authors contributed equally to this work.
Insights into Stabilization of a Viral Protein Cage in Templating Complex Nanoarchitectures: Roles of Disulfide Bonds
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 536–543, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
Li, F., Chen, H., Ma, L., Zhou, K., Zhang, Z.-P., Meng, C., Zhang, X.-E. and Wang, Q. (2014), Insights into Stabilization of a Viral Protein Cage in Templating Complex Nanoarchitectures: Roles of Disulfide Bonds. Small, 10: 536–543. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300860
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- CAS “Bairen Ji Hua” program and “Strategic Priority Research Program”. Grant Number: XDA01030200
- MOST. Grant Number: 2011CB965004
- NSFC. Grant Number: 31271076
- NSF of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2012007
- CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!