Nanoporous and Highly Active Silicon Carbide Supported CeO2-Catalysts for the Methane Oxidation Reaction
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 316–322, January 29, 2014
How to Cite
Hoffmann, C., Biemelt, T., Lohe, M. R., Rümmeli, M. H. and Kaskel, S. (2014), Nanoporous and Highly Active Silicon Carbide Supported CeO2-Catalysts for the Methane Oxidation Reaction. Small, 10: 316–322. doi: 10.1002/smll.201300906
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 01RC, 1006, CO2RRECT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!