Nano-Structured Polymer-Silica Composite Derived from a Marine Diatom via Deactivation Enhanced Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization Grafting
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
How to Cite
O'Connor, J., Lang, Y., Chao, J., Cao, H., Collins, L., Rodriguez, B. J., Dockery, P., Finn, D. P., Wang, W. and Pandit, A. (2013), Nano-Structured Polymer-Silica Composite Derived from a Marine Diatom via Deactivation Enhanced Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization Grafting. Small. doi: 10.1002/smll.201301146
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 07/B1163NSs
- European Commission under the DISC REGENERATION. Grant Number: NMP3-LA-2008–213904
- UCD Research and the Nanoscale Function
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!