Fabrication of Nanoarchitectures Templated by Virus-Based Nanoparticles: Strategies and Applications
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 230–245, January 29, 2014
How to Cite
Li, F. and Wang, Q. (2014), Fabrication of Nanoarchitectures Templated by Virus-Based Nanoparticles: Strategies and Applications. Small, 10: 230–245. doi: 10.1002/smll.201301393
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- CAS. Grant Number: 2011CB965004
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21073225, 91023038, 31271076
- NSF. Grant Number: 2012007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!