[+]These authors contributed equally to this work.
Beyond the Hybridization Effects in Plasmonic Nanoclusters: Diffraction-Induced Enhanced Absorption and Scattering
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 576–583, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
Rahmani, M., Miroshnichenko, A. E., Lei, D. Y., Luk'yanchuk, B., Tribelsky, M. I., Kuznetsov, A. I., Kivshar, Y. S., Francescato, Y., Giannini, V., Hong, M. and Maier, S. A. (2014), Beyond the Hybridization Effects in Plasmonic Nanoclusters: Diffraction-Induced Enhanced Absorption and Scattering. Small, 10: 576–583. doi: 10.1002/smll.201301419
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- SERC Agency of Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) Superlens Program. Grant Number: 092 154 0099
- Australian Research Council
- EPSRC Active Plasmonics Programme
- Leverhulme Trust
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Grant Numbers: 1-ZVAL, 1-ZVAW
- Russian Fund for Basic Research. Grant Number: 12–02–00391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!