[+]These authors contributed equally to this work.
Beyond the Hybridization Effects in Plasmonic Nanoclusters: Diffraction-Induced Enhanced Absorption and Scattering
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 576–583, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
Rahmani, M., Miroshnichenko, A. E., Lei, D. Y., Luk'yanchuk, B., Tribelsky, M. I., Kuznetsov, A. I., Kivshar, Y. S., Francescato, Y., Giannini, V., Hong, M. and Maier, S. A. (2014), Beyond the Hybridization Effects in Plasmonic Nanoclusters: Diffraction-Induced Enhanced Absorption and Scattering. Small, 10: 576–583. doi: 10.1002/smll.201301419
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- SERC Agency of Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) Superlens Program. Grant Number: 092 154 0099
- Australian Research Council
- EPSRC Active Plasmonics Programme
- Leverhulme Trust
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Grant Numbers: 1-ZVAL, 1-ZVAW
- Russian Fund for Basic Research. Grant Number: 12–02–00391
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.