Synthesis for Yolk-shell-structured Metal Sulfide Powders with Excellent Electrochemical Performances for Lithium-ion Batteries
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 474–478, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
Choi, S. H. and Kang, Y. C. (2014), Synthesis for Yolk-shell-structured Metal Sulfide Powders with Excellent Electrochemical Performances for Lithium-ion Batteries. Small, 10: 474–478. doi: 10.1002/smll.201301483
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2012R1A2A2A02046367
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A1B3002382
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!