Dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the National Center for Nanoscience and Technology of China
Nitrogen-Containing Microporous Conjugated Polymers via Carbazole-Based Oxidative Coupling Polymerization: Preparation, Porosity, and Gas Uptake
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 308–315, January 29, 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Q., Liu, D.-P., Luo, M., Feng, L.-J., Zhao, Y.-C. and Han, B.-H. (2014), Nitrogen-Containing Microporous Conjugated Polymers via Carbazole-Based Oxidative Coupling Polymerization: Preparation, Porosity, and Gas Uptake. Small, 10: 308–315. doi: 10.1002/smll.201301618
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91023001, 21002017, 21274033
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-H21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!