[+]L. Z., Z. Y. and H. C. Z. contributed equally to this work.
Tunable Ionic Transport Control inside a Bio-Inspired Constructive Bi-Channel Nanofluidic Device
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
How to Cite
Zeng, L., Yang, Z., Zhang, H., Hou, X., Tian, Y., Yang, F., Zhou, J., Li, L. and Jiang, L. (2013), Tunable Ionic Transport Control inside a Bio-Inspired Constructive Bi-Channel Nanofluidic Device. Small. doi: 10.1002/smll.201301647
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!