Towards Perfectly Ordered Novel ZnO/Si Nano-Heterojunction Arrays
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 344–348, January 29, 2014
How to Cite
Yadian, B., Liu, H., Wei, Y., Wu, J., Zhang, S., Sun, L., Zhao, C., Liu, Q., Ramanujan, R. V., Zhou, K., Gan, C. L. and Huang, Y. (2014), Towards Perfectly Ordered Novel ZnO/Si Nano-Heterojunction Arrays. Small, 10: 344–348. doi: 10.1002/smll.201301674
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- SUG. Grant Number: COE_SUG/RSS_20AUG10_11/14
- Tier 1. Grant Number: M401992
- Chinese Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 60906053, 62174118, 51308050309, 11062008
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.