Gadolinium-Conjugated Gold Nanoshells for Multimodal Diagnostic Imaging and Photothermal Cancer Therapy
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 556–565, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
Coughlin, A. J., Ananta, J. S., Deng, N., Larina, I. V., Decuzzi, P. and West, J. L. (2014), Gadolinium-Conjugated Gold Nanoshells for Multimodal Diagnostic Imaging and Photothermal Cancer Therapy. Small, 10: 556–565. doi: 10.1002/smll.201302217
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health Texas Center for Cancer Nanomedicine. Grant Number: NIH U54CA151668
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!