Fluorescent Nanodiamonds Embedded in Biocompatible Translucent Shells
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1106–1115, March 26, 2014
How to Cite
Rehor, I., Slegerova, J., Kucka, J., Proks, V., Petrakova, V., Adam, M.-P., Treussart, F., Turner, S., Bals, S., Sacha, P., Ledvina, M., Wen, A. M., Steinmetz, N. F. and Cigler, P. (2014), Fluorescent Nanodiamonds Embedded in Biocompatible Translucent Shells. Small, 10: 1106–1115. doi: 10.1002/smll.201302336
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- MSMT CR. Grant Number: LH11027
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: P208/12/G016
- Hercules foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!