Reductive Deprotection of Monolayer Protected Nanoclusters: An Efficient Route to Supported Ultrasmall Au Nanocatalysts for Selective Oxidation
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1473–1478, April 24, 2014
How to Cite
Das, S., Goswami, A., Hesari, M., Al-Sharab, J. F., Mikmeková, E., Maran, F. and Asefa, T. (2014), Reductive Deprotection of Monolayer Protected Nanoclusters: An Efficient Route to Supported Ultrasmall Au Nanocatalysts for Selective Oxidation. Small, 10: 1473–1478. doi: 10.1002/smll.201302854
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: NSF DMR-0968937
- NSF Special Creativity grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!