Direct Fabrication of Hexagonally Ordered Ridged Nanoarchitectures via Dual Interference Lithography for Efficient Sensing Applications
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1490–1494, April 24, 2014
How to Cite
Jeon, H. C., Jeon, T. Y., Shim, T. S. and Yang, S.-M. (2014), Direct Fabrication of Hexagonally Ordered Ridged Nanoarchitectures via Dual Interference Lithography for Efficient Sensing Applications. Small, 10: 1490–1494. doi: 10.1002/smll.201302860
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- Korea government (MSIP). Grant Number: 2006–0050630
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!