Present address: Pacific Light Technologies, Portland, Oregon, 97201, USA
Competition between Auger Recombination and Hot-Carrier Trapping in PL Intensity Fluctuations of Type II Nanocrystals
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 14, pages 2892–2901, July 23, 2014
How to Cite
Mangum, B. D., Wang, F., Dennis, A. M., Gao, Y., Ma, X., Hollingsworth, J. A. and Htoon, H. (2014), Competition between Auger Recombination and Hot-Carrier Trapping in PL Intensity Fluctuations of Type II Nanocrystals. Small, 10: 2892–2901. doi: 10.1002/smll.201302896
BDM and FW contributed equally to this work
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!