A Difunctional Squarylium Indocyanine Dye Distinguishes Dead Cells through Diverse Staining of the Cell Nuclei/Membranes
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
How to Cite
Li, J., Guo, K., Shen, J., Yang, W. and Yin, M. (2013), A Difunctional Squarylium Indocyanine Dye Distinguishes Dead Cells through Diverse Staining of the Cell Nuclei/Membranes. Small. doi: 10.1002/smll.201302920
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21174012, 51103008, 51221002
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2013CB127603
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Numbers: 200903021, 201003025
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Numbers: NCET-100215, 090734
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education Research Fund. Grant Numbers: 20100010120006, 20120010110008
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.