Bandgap Tuning by Using a Lattice Distortion Induced by Two Symmetries That Coexist in a Quantum Dot
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1300–1307, April 9, 2014
How to Cite
Kong, E.-H., Chang, Y.-J., Park, H.-J. and Jang, H. M. (2014), Bandgap Tuning by Using a Lattice Distortion Induced by Two Symmetries That Coexist in a Quantum Dot. Small, 10: 1300–1307. doi: 10.1002/smll.201303040
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A2041628
- World Class University program. Grant Number: R31–2008–000–10059–0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!