Ellipsoidal Microcavities: Electromagnetic Properties, Fabrication, and Use as Multispectral MRI Agents
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 1902–1907, May 28, 2014
How to Cite
Zabow, G., Dodd, S. J. and Koretsky, A. P. (2014), Ellipsoidal Microcavities: Electromagnetic Properties, Fabrication, and Use as Multispectral MRI Agents. Small, 10: 1902–1907. doi: 10.1002/smll.201303045
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!