Multifunctional Inverted Nanocone Arrays for Non-Wetting, Self-Cleaning Transparent Surface with High Mechanical Robustness
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2487–2494, June 25, 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J.-G., Choi, H. J., Park, K.-C., Cohen, R. E., McKinley, G. H. and Barbastathis, G. (2014), Multifunctional Inverted Nanocone Arrays for Non-Wetting, Self-Cleaning Transparent Surface with High Mechanical Robustness. Small, 10: 2487–2494. doi: 10.1002/smll.201303051
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- Singapore National Research Foundation
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) Centre
- Kwanjeong Educational Foundation Scholarship
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.