All-Oxide Raman-Active Traps for Light and Matter: Probing Redox Homeostasis Model Reactions in Aqueous Environment
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1294–1298, April 9, 2014
How to Cite
Alessandri, I. and Depero, L. E. (2014), All-Oxide Raman-Active Traps for Light and Matter: Probing Redox Homeostasis Model Reactions in Aqueous Environment. Small, 10: 1294–1298. doi: 10.1002/smll.201303166
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!