[+]These authors contributed equally to this work.
Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework 67-Derived High Symmetric Porous Co3O4 Hollow Dodecahedra with Highly Enhanced Lithium Storage Capability
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 1932–1938, May 28, 2014
How to Cite
Wu, R., Qian, X., Rui, X., Liu, H., Yadian, B., Zhou, K., Wei, J., Yan, Q., Feng, X.-Q., Long, Y., Wang, L. and Huang, Y. (2014), Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework 67-Derived High Symmetric Porous Co3O4 Hollow Dodecahedra with Highly Enhanced Lithium Storage Capability. Small, 10: 1932–1938. doi: 10.1002/smll.201303520
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51102278
- New Century Excellent Talents Supported Program of China. Grant Number: NCFT-11–0868
- 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB631005
- Start-up Grant of the Nanyang Technological University. Grant Number: SUG 10/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!